It's Easy to Get Started
If you’re already using Online Banking and have an Internet-enabled mobile device, you’re ready to get started. Your Online Banking User ID and Password are all you need to access your account information. Download the App, and you'll be banking online in minutes!
With our Mobile Deposit Service you can use your smartphone to deposit a check from anywhere – on your time. Your Smartphone is the only deposit slip you need.
How to Make a Deposit
- Log into your Durden Banking Co., Inc. Mobile Banking.
- Click on the Check Deposit option.
- Use your smartphone to take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- Select your account and enter your deposit amount.
Once you submit your deposit, you’re done. It’s that simple!
**IMPORTANT** Mobile deposits must be received before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to be credited on the current business day.
Our Text Banking Service is the fastest, easiest way to check your account balances on the go.
You can use your mobile phone to find out if there's enough money in your account for that next purchase, or view your accounts transaction history. Just text commands to 49794 from your enrolled mobile phone.
Commands are Simple
- B = Account balance
- H = Transaction history
- L = Mobile Banking URL
- S = Disable Text Banking
- R = Request for activation
- HE = Help menu
Enrollment is Easy
- Log into Durden Banking Co., Inc. Online Banking and click the Mobile Banking tab in the Account Summary section.
- Activate accounts for Mobile Banking by checking the box next to the desired account(s) and then click save.
- Click continue to proceed to Mobile Banking.
- Click on activate now
- Within a few seconds you should receive a text message that contains an Activation Code. If you don't receive an Activation Code and the phone number listed is correct, click the Resend It link.
- Enter the Activation Code you received into the code box and click Finish. A success message will be displayed, or an appropriate error message if the code was entered incorrectly.
Telephone banking provides you, the customer, with a way to check your account balance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any telephone.
- Press “1” for banking info.; “0” for customer service
- Enter the Customer’s Social Security Number
- Enter PIN
- Follow prompts to choose your account type
- Enter the account number then the # key